Over 450 items being offered!
* Important English ‘black glass’ bottles from the Stanley Hooper Collection.
* The Flethcer Williamson collection of Target Balls.
* A private collection of Bitters Bottles.
* The Pat Hyland collection of Syrup Jugs.
PLUS: Historical Flasks, Blown Glass, Inks, Pickle Jars, Sodas & Beers, Fire Grenades, Whiskies, Pontiled Medicines, Stoneware, Shaving Mugs, Stoneware AND MUCH MORE!
Of special interest to this collector is the Woodgate’s Plantation Bitters
Read: “Knock – Knock“
141. “WOODGATE’S / PLANTATION / BITTERS”, (W-160), American, ca. 1865 – 1875, medium amber cabin, 10″h, smooth base, applied tapered collar mouth, about perfect, two pinhead or less in size flakes are off the roof, otherwise perfect. One of only three known examples, and the only one in this amber coloration. Considered by many to be one of the rarest of the cabin bitters bottles! This is a new find to the market, coming out of a home in Northern New Jersey. The irony of it is that the consignor of this bottle found one of the other two, 40-years ago!