Sometimes after a bottle show you just have to pull out your goodies and look at them. In this case we were in Jerry and Helen Forbes hotel room at the Marriott in Towson, Maryland after the Baltimore Antique Bottle Show. It’s Sunday evening and we have no light to embellish the bottles. So some quick thinking led us to a refrigerator in their room. The improvised light box works enough to get a look see though you can see a slab of room service steak and one of the wives Martini’s that shares the space. Bottles that Jerry picked up include the following from left to right…
• Pretty Green Heineken
• Deep cherry Drakes Plantation Bitters
• Nice dark sapphire blue US Hospital
• Pretty puce Old Sachems Bitters
• Dr. Soules Bitters in a peachy taupe coloration
• Greeley’s Bourbon Bitters in a crisp moss green
• Skilton Foote Bunker Hill Pickle in the form of the Cape May lighthouse.